Our first ever role-based Benchmark Report is exclusively to help legal professionals get unique insights into compliance challenges and solutions. See how legal departments view compliance training, third-party risk management and policy and procedure management.
The report includes findings such as:
Legal focuses on protecting the organization by keeping their employees and third-parties in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Legal departments can help support and protect the company by implementing practices to keep reputational risks in check
- Legal recognizes that culture provides business advantages beyond basic regulatory compliance
Ever-growing global compliance requirements & constrained resources create challenges.
- Legal is challenged with prioritizing ethics and compliance programs with confined resources and time
- A centralized repository for documentation, audit-ready reporting and automated processes for all E&C activities is key to free up resources
Legal departments can demonstrate leadership by taking a proactive approach to protect their organization.
- Resource constraints and reactive management to E&C programs are common, but legal professionals realize this is not effective in protecting their organization from regulatory risk
- Legal teams understand organizational risks and how to mitigate them, revealing an opportunity for Legal to take a leadership role in prevention
Download the Ethics and Compliance Benchmark for Legal Professionals to see in-depth details on these findings and more!