Big Law Business will host two events — one in New York and the other in San Francisco — that focus on diversity issues in the legal profession.
The first event, scheduled for Oct. 29 at 404 NYC, 404 10th Avenue in New York City, will convene a group of legal industry leaders to speak to the challenges facing large law firms and legal departments in promoting and retaining diverse talent.
The half-day event will be moderated by Bloomberg editors and reporters including Ellen Pollock, the recently named top editor of Bloomberg Businessweek and first woman to run the publication in its 85-year history.
• Kelly Tullier, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Visa, Inc.
• Michael Blair, Presiding Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton
• Ricardo Anzaldua, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, MetLife
The San Francisco event will also be half-day and take place on Nov. 4 at Bloomberg LP’s offices at Pier 7. With a mirroring agenda, it will similarly bring together leaders of large law firms and in-house legal departments and the topics will focus on improving diversity.
• Katherine Adkins, Group Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Toyota Financial Services
• Mary Snapp, Corporate Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Microsoft Corporation
• Brian Wong, Executive Partner for Diversity and Inclusion, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
To register for either event, click here. Space is limited.