[caption id="attachment_31121" align="aligncenter” width="600"][Image "" (src=https://biglawbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/m70636-e1475764224150.jpg)]Photographer: Noah Berger/Bloomberg News.[/caption]
On June 27, Bloomberg Law will host a full-day event in San Francisco on the challenges facing corporate counsel.
Tony West, Uber’s chief legal officer, will kick off the event in an interview with Bloomberg TV’s Emily Chang.
Speakers at the event will include:
- Wanji Walcott, SVP, General Counsel for PayPal Inc.
- Kalinda Raina, Head of Global Privacy, LinkedIn
- Katherine McDaniel, Senior Litigation Counsel, T-Mobile
- Whitney Hudak, Corporate and Commercial Counsel, Lyft, Inc.
- Marie Oh Huber, SVP Legal Affairs, General Counsel & Secretary, eBay, Inc
- Sivan Whiteley, General Counsel, Square
- Flavia Naves, Security Legal Compliance Policy, Assistant General Counsel, Payments, Intuit
- Gillian Thackray, VP, Associate General Counsel and Chief IP Counsel, The Clorox Company
Tony West spoke on the business imperative for diversity at the Big Law Business Diversity & Inclusion event in New York City on October 29, 2015.