With more than $4 billion of legal work brought back in-house last year, there’s never been a better time to explore effective ways to allocate law firm marketing, business development, and client management resources to succeed in an increasingly competitive market.
Bloomberg Law and the Legal Marketing Association surveyed over 150 legal marketing and business development professionals to discover where law firms are investing in order to retain and grow their business. In this report, you will find data that:
- Examines how marketing/business development priorities align to firm priorities
- Describes how marketing/business development are structured and their involvement in firm strategy
- Analyzes the different ways marketing/business development departments are allocating their human and capital resources across channels and tactics
- Details how law firms approach differentiation and business intelligence
- Explores practice area and geographic expansion trends across firms