The following changes in personnel and other news recently have been announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Peter Hale has left Kilburn & Strode LLP to join intellectual property law firm Haley Guiliano LLP, London, as head of its European practice.
• Hogan Lovells has named Burkhart Goebel, a partner based in Madrid and Hamburg, the global head of its intellectual property practice, effective July 1.
• IP attorney Michael Bednarek has left Adams and Reese LLP to join Clark Hill PLC, Washington, D.C., as a member.
• Scott Lindvall has left Arnold & Porter to join Seyfarth Shaw LLP, New York, as a litigation department partner and intellectual property trial practice chair.
• Scott J. Palmer has left Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP to join Perkins Coie LLP, Beijing, as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property practice.
• Shann Kerner has left Morse Barnes-Brown Pendleton PC to join Lathrop Gage LLP, Boston, as of counsel in the firm’s intellectual property team.
• Patent attorney Christina E. Disch has been named an associate at Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP, Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Weber Hsiao has left Brown Rudnick LLP to join Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP, Grand Rapids, Michigan, as a senior attorney in the firm’s intellectual property department and patent practice group.
• Patent and trade secrets litigator Robert Unikel has left Arnold & Porter to join Paul Hastings LLP, Chicago, as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property practice.