The following changes in personnel and other news recently have been announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Appellate lawyer Allyson N. Ho has left Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP to join Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Dallas, as a partner. Ho has argued before the U.S. Supreme Court in high-profile cases, including those related to patent law.
• Erik Drange, a former senior intellectual property counsel at 3M Co., has joined IP law firm Christensen, Fonder, Dardi & Herbert PLLC, Minneapolis, as partner.
• IP litigator Esha Bandyopadhyay has left Winston & Strawn LLP to join Fish & Richardson PC, Redwood City, California, as a principal in the firm’s litigation practice group.
• Patent litigator Clement Roberts has left Durie Tangri LLP to join Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, San Francisco, as partner.
• Patent attorney Jason A. LaBerteaux, formerly at Alix, Yale & Ristas LLP, has joined Scarinci Hollenbeck LLC, New York, as counsel.
• IP litigator Lora A. Brzezynski has left Dentons to join Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, Washington, D.C., as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property group.