The following changes in personnel and other news have been announced recently by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Five IP attorneys have left McDermott Will & Emery LLP, Menlo Park, California, to join Polsinelli PC, Palo Alto, California: Fabio Marino as a shareholder and office managing partner; Teri H.P. Nguyen, Barrington Dyer and Nitin Gambhir as principals; and Lucas Dahlin as an attorney.
• IP and commercial disputes litigator Jordan M. Engelhardt will be promoted to counsel at Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP, New York, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
• IP attorney Jason Sobel will be promoted to partner at Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, New York, effective Jan. 1, 2018.
• Culhane Meadows Haughian & Walsh PLLC has added five new partners to its intellectual property practice: Joe Bogdan in Chicago; Larry Kass in New York; Robert Klinger, Felicia Traub, and Jingjing Ye in Dallas, Texas.
• Jonathan Webb has joined Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis LLP, Nashville, Tennessee, as a patent agent.
• Ilarion Tomarov has left Taylor Wessing, Kyiv, Ukraine, to join Vasil Kisil & Partners, Kyiv, Ukraine, as the head of the firm’s intellectual property practice group.
• Founding partner Roger Blakely and 24 attorneys and patent agents of IP boutique firm Blakely Sokoloff Taylor Zafman LLP will join Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, Los Angeles, Orange County and Sunnyvale, California, effective Jan. 2, 2018.
Suggestions for items to be included in this section can be sent to email@example.com.