The following changes in personnel and other news recently have been announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• IP attorney Michael Saunders has left Farney PC to join Dickinson Wright PLLC, Austin, Texas, as of counsel.
• IP attorney Jeffrey F. Yee has left Greenberg Traurig LLP to join LeClairRyan, Los Angeles, as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property and trademarks and copyrights teams.
• IP litigator Jennifer M. Rynell has left Shore Chan DePumpo LLP to join Wilson Legal Group PC, Dallas, as senior counsel.
• Patent and trademark attorney Loren Hulse has left Stoel Rives LLP to join Holland & Hart LLP, Salt Lake City, as a partner.
• Three IP attorneys have left Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP to join Paul Hastings LLP: Robert Laurenzi as of counsel in New York; Michelle Marek Figueiredo as a senior associate in Chicago; and Marisa Williams as a senior associate in San Francisco.