The following are personnel changes and other news recently announced by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Jonathan Weinberger, former vice president for innovation and technology at Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, has joined the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center, as senior vice president.
• Abel Reyna, a former district attorney of McLennan County, Texas, has joined IP law firm Patterson + Sheridan LLP, Waco, Texas, as of counsel.
• Patent litigator Rose Cordero Prey has left Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP to join Greenberg Traurig LLP, New York, as a shareholder in the firm’s IP litigation practice.
• Life sciences patent litigators Benjamin Hsing, Wanda French-Brown and Irene Hudson have left Baker & Hostetler LLP to join McGuireWoods LLP, New York, as partners.
• Patent litigator Kevin Anderson has left Wiley Rein LLP to join Duane Morris LLP, Washington, D.C., as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property practice group.
• Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP has promoted two IP attorneys to partners: Jeffrey B. Fabian in Tampa, Florida, and Christina Davidson Trimmer in Charlotte, North Carolina.
• IP law firm Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP has promoted Stephen E. Murray in the firm’s Philadelphia office to partner.
• IP law firm has promoted 11 attorneys in Irvine, California to partners : Jessica Achtsam, Jeremy Anapol, Charlene Azema, Vikas Bhargava, Morgan Coates, Scott Cromar, Kendall Loebbaka, Jonathan Menkes, David Schmidt, Harnik Shukla and Dan Fischer.
• Jeffrey Tom has joined Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, Los Angeles, as an associate in the firm’s intellectual property practice group.
• Six IP attorneys have left SmithAmundsen LLC to join Frost Brown Todd LLC, Indianapolis: Constance Lindman, Dennis Schell, Eric Lamb, and Douglas Gallagher as members, Matthew Clark as a senior associate and Kevin C. Oschman as an associate.
• IP law firm Wolf, Greenfield & Sacks PC has promoted Boston-based Hunter Keeton and New York and Boston-based Christina Licursi to shareholders.
• McNees Wallace & Nurick LLC has named Harrisburg, Pennsylvania-based Brian Gregg as co-chair of its intellectual property practice group.
• David Devernoe has left Troutman Sanders LLP to join Rimon Law PC, San Diego, California, as an IP and life sciences partner.
• Noel Cook, previously at Owen, Wickersham & Erickson PC, has joined Hanson Bridgett LLP , San Francisco, as a partner in the firm’s intellectual property practice
• IP attorney Brian Mangum, previously at Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, has joined Dickinson Wright PLLC, Austin, Texas, as a member.
To contact the reporter on this story: