The following changes in personnel and other news have been announced recently by prominent intellectual property law firms and other IP-related organizations:
• Kerry Lee, the former head of group intellectual property at Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., has joined the intellectual property and technology group of Squire Patton Boggs, London and Manchester, United Kingdom, as a partner.
• Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has promoted four attorneys to partners in its intellectual property and technology practice: Matthew Bresnahan, San Diego and Los Angeles; Wendy Devine, San Francisco; and Matthew Wiltermuth and John McGaraghan, Palo Alto, California.
• James Dimitrijevs has been named managing partner in Dinsmore & Shohl LLP‘s new Cleveland office. Grant Monachino has joined as partner and Ukeme Awakessien Jeter has joined as an associate. The firm also added IP attorneys Tamara Head as partner and James Theo as an associate in its Chicago office. The five attorneys join from McDonald Hopkins LLC.
• A.J. Bahou and Sam Miller have opened intellectual property and litigation law firm Bahou Miller PLLC, Nashville and Brentwood, Tennessee. IP attorney Nick Valenti has joined the firm as an associate.
• Michael Fleck has left Quarles & Brady LLP, Chicago, to join Ice Miller LLP, Chicago, as a patent attorney.
• Trace Jackson has been named an intellectual property law associate in the business and tax team of Rogers Towers, Jacksonville, Florida.
(An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified James Dimitrijevs as leading the firm’s trademark practice group.)
Suggestions for items to be included in this section can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.