Evolving technology and market forces are redefining legal industry relationships. In particular, corporate legal departments are adopting new approaches for how they manage operations, with significant repercussions for law firms. Download this special report to examine new pressures for the industry and how in-house counsel and law firms are responding.
- How Tech Helps In-House Counsel Evaluate Firm Performance
- Pitfalls and Solutions in Implementing Legal Operations
- Process Outsourcing Is a Force for Change
- Growing ‘Micro-Niches’ for Law Practices to Watch
- Pressure Growing for Alternative Billing Models