Below are a list of summer events of interest to Big Law attorneys, from Bloomberg and elsewhere.
- June 21-24: AILA Annual Conference on Immigration Law, New Orleans, LA
- June 21: Bloomberg Government NEXT Infrastructure Washington, DC
- June 22: The Future of Innovation: Spotlight on Artificial Intelligence San Francisco, CA
- June 22-23: 3rd Annual IBA Investing in Africa Conference, Paris, France
- June 23-25: Columbia Law School Society for Institutional & Organizational Economics 2017 Conference , New York, NY
- June 25-27: Stanford Directors’ College , Stanford, CA
- June 27-29: EEOC Examining Conflicts in Employment Law Conference, Chicago IL
- June 28: Artificial Intelligence in the Federal Government, Webinar
- June 28: Second Annual State of Voting Rights Luncheon, Washington, D.C.
- June 28: Yale Law School Association Supreme Court Watchers (events in NYC, Chicago, and D.C.)
- June 28: Successful Legal Department Management: Innovation to Control Litigation Costs and Ensure Compliance, San Francisco, CA
- June 28: Defamation, Privacy & Reputation Management 2017, London UK
- June 29: In Person In Chicago – Lawyers’ Professional Liability Young Professionals, Chicago, IL
- June 29: The New Renminbi Reality, Beijing, China
- June 29-30: SEC Reporting and Practice Skills Workshop for Lawyers, New York, NY
- June 29-30: Business and Contract Law Seminar, London, UK
- July 4: Vertical Restraints 2017, Brussels, Belgium
- July 5: In-house Financial Services Conference, London, UK
- July 11: Webinar: LinkedIn for Lawyers: Maximizing Your Profile, Connections and Participation
- July 11-13: 2017 Associate Deans Conference, Chicago, IL
- July 15-18: 110th AALL Annual Meeting & Conference, Austin, TX
- July 17-20: FIDIC Asia Pacific Contract Users’ Conference 2017, Hanoi, Vietnam
- July 19: Outlook for Federal Agency Program Management and Acquisition, Washington, D.C.
- July 19-21: Alliance of Mergers & Acquisition Advisors Conference, Chicago, IL
- July 23-26: National Contract Management Association’s World Congress 2017, Chicago, IL
- July 24: Justice Ginsburg at the WCL 2017 Summer Forum
- July 24-28: Executive Education Compliance Series: Financial Crimes Compliance, Fordham University, NY
- July 26-27: ABA Cross-Border Discovery Institute: The Interplay between EU Data Protection and US Discovery, Munich, Germany
- July 27: Justice Ginsburg at the Utah State Bar Convention
- July 31-August 4: IT Law Summer School, Cambridge University, UK
- August 3-5: Large Firm Principal Administrators Retreat, Boston, MA
- August 8-15: American Bar Association Annual Meeting & Expo, New York, NY
- August 9: Key Regulatory Issues in Biosimilars, Webinar
- August 14-18: IP Law Summer School, Cambridge University, UK
- August 17: Creating Your High Performance Practice Team, Chicago, IL
- August 17-18: Public Sector EEO and Employment Law Update – West Coast, San Francisco, CA
- August 23: FASB, SEC and PCAOB Update Workshop, Grapevine, TX
- August 24-25: Public Sector EEO and Employment Law Update – East Coast, Washington, D.C.
- August 25: Justice at the Opera with Justice Ginsberg, Santa Fe, NM
Write to Big Law Business at firstname.lastname@example.org.